The purpose of this website is to help buyers or app owners to find the right mobile app development companies. To achieve our objective, the site assists buyers or seekers in identifying prospective service providers. We also help service providers in marketing their companies and services.
If you are entering into these terms on account of a company or other legal entity, you denote that you have the authority to bind such entity and its associates to the conditions. In this case, the terms you shall also belong to such entity, and its affiliates, as applicable. If you do not have such authorization, or you do not accept all of these Terms, do not use the Services or provide information to us.
Be sure to revisit to this page regularly to review the most current version of the Terms. We possess the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to amend or alter the Terms without previous notice, and your continued access to or use of the Services implies your approval of the updated or modified Terms.
We hold the right at our sole discretion to refuse access to anyone to the Services we offer, at any time and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, for the demolition of these Terms & Conditions.
As a part of our use of services, you may have the opportunity to create an account on our website. You are responsible for the account you create and agree to provide, upon registration, and at all times maintain accurate, current and comprehensive information. We reserve the right in its sole discretion, to refuse accounts or provide services to any individual or group. This website reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account in any of the provided information proves to be inaccurate or incomplete. You are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality and security of the account information. You will immediately notify us of any unapproved access or use of your account. We cannot and will not be accountable for any loss or damage occurring from your failure to comply with this section properly.
Your Responsibility For the content You Submit.
The Services may enable you to provide, submit, post, upload, or otherwise make available through the website, emails, telephone, online surveys, comments, and other content that may or may not be viewable by the user.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all user content you submit. Once user content is provided, it cannot be withdrawn. Any user content you submit must be accurate and up to date. You agree that you have all required rights to submit, use or disseminate such user content without violating rights.
You may expose yourself to the possibility if you submit user content that is false, misleading, defamatory, violates any third-party right or contractual restriction or contains illegal material. You accept that you will indemnify, protect, and hold harmless to us for all claims resulting from User Content that you submit, including but not limited to allegations asserting slander.
We possess the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of such conflicts, and in any event, you will cooperate with us in supporting any available securities.
You additional confirm and agree that we reserve the right, in our sole preference, to refuse, migrate, edit, or remove any user content that is provided to the Services for any reason or no reason, but we do not assume the responsibility.
Our License to User Content
When the user content on or through your use of the services, you grant us perpetual, inevitable, non-exclusive, portable and sub-licensable, subject to these terms and conditions, to use the content for any purpose, without any additional consent, notice or compensation to you or any third parties.
Top Mobile App Development Companies and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with User Content. You are not authorized to any consideration for such publications. The manner, method, and extent of such advertising are subject to change without explicit notice to you.
Connecting via Google and Facebook
The User registered through its Google or Facebook is transferring their Google or Facebook data to our user profile.
By doing so, the user will link their Google or Facebook profile, when applicable, and the User who was not previously recorded will be registered, by accepting the website’s legal terms, to carry out such linking.
Ownership and Intellectual Property
As between you and our website, you own the User Content you submit. We own all content other than User Content, including all features, graphics, design, code, the compilation of User Content, Website, ratings, and all other parts of the Services.
The Services are guarded by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other restrictive rights notices included in or accompanying the Services.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of our site used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of us and may not be duplicated, copied or adopted, in whole or in part, without the formerly written permission of us. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Services are the property of their respective owners.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expects users to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the appropriate law and are adequately granted to us. If you think that User Content has been copied in a way that establishes the copyright violation, please provide us with the following information by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
i) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf
ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been violated
iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address
v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of the lie, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
By using our services, you agree that you will not assist or encourage others to do all of these activities.
1. Infringe our Policies, for example, submitting any fallacious, fake, false, or slanderous information in your company profile, comments, or in any user content
2. Provide compensation or receive compensation in exchange for writing or requesting the removal of content. This includes blackmailing, or threatening to leave negative comments unless specific demands are met;
Submit, email, transmit, or otherwise make available or initiate any content that is illegal, sarcastic, abusive, offensive, prejudiced or otherwise objectionable.
3. Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships.
4. Infringes upon copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or any other intellectual or proprietary rights;
5. Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation
6. Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that could interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of any user.
7. Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on our website except as permitted in these Terms, or as expressly authorized by us.
8. Eliminate or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice that appears on the Services.
9. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise strive to obtain the source code for the services or any underlying intellectual property used to provide the service.
9. Use or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from us to provide any service that is competitive.
10. Assemble, use, copy, download, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personal information collected from our site except as expressly permitted in these Terms or as the owner of such information may expressly permit.
11. Record, process or mine information about other users.
12. Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” “spider,” or index any web pages or any other portion of the Services.
13. Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of our services or content except as expressly permitted by us.
14. Attempt to or override any security component included in or holding our site.
15. Try to obtain unlawful access to the services, user accounts, or our systems or networks through hacking, password mining or other means.
16. Employ in any action that directly or indirectly conflicts with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure;
16. Threaten, harm, or harass others.
For answers to your inquiries, call us or email us here. Or, you can write to us at: